The aim of the Agricultural Machinery Workshop is to support the tests and researches of agricultural machinery, students shop practice, performace tests of agricultural machinery, improvement and demonstration of new type machine as well as to offer agricultural operations service, and to train Bio-Industrial Mechatronics Engineering personnel in high technology.
1. Offering space and instruments for related practice classes of the Department of Bio-Industrial Mechatronics Engineering and other departments of the Agricultural and Natural Resources College.
2. Assisting graduate students of the Department of Bio-Industrial Mechatronics Engineering in testing and research work.
3. Improving shop environments and teaching facilities, and safety instruction.
4. Establishing general research and testing laboratory for faculty and students.
1. Raising the ability in teaching and academic researches.
2. Developing computer-aided design and manufacturing skills to raise manufacturing quality.